Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall is my absolute favorite season and the close of fall is the saddest time of my year. The weather is starting to get colder here in Denver and the leaves have already changed and the trees are almost bare now. I wish I could live somewhere where it was perpetual fall... gorgeous colors, mild temperatures, and it being acceptable to wear sweaters with flip-flops. Every year I do a "fall photo shoot" with Taylor, and now Isabelle has joined the tradition, so that I can try and capture some of the colors of fall and my beautiful children in the leaves. Here is some of what I got this year.(sorry about the quality of pic... I had to lower it to get it to load this year sometime!)


1 comment:

Layne & Crystal said...

Too cute, Lori! Great job! I can't believe how big Isabelle is already! And Tay is getting so handsome and TALL! Gosh, it seems like forever since we have seen you guys! We love and miss you lots! Oh! And Happy Bday to the big man today!