Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Zoo Day!

So on Tuesday this week, as I was slaving away in my cubicle, Chris decided to take Taylor to the zoo. It was about 60 degrees, so it was perfect zoo-enjoying weather. They had a great time and Taylor was excited about all the animals. Hopefully next time I'll get an invite!




3 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

Awwww! He is lookin' so adorable! I miss his cute face! Hope you guys are doing well!

Leslie said...

looks like fun! i want to go! thanks for the christmas and birthday cards. you are so thoughtful!

Lindseylou said...

He sure is his daddy's boy. These pics look so much like Chris. Don't feel bad, boys need their alone time sans mommy. I love reading Taylors little comments, and having been your passenger many times, I know that you are prone to vocalizing your vehicular frustrations. Also, I doubt Taylor was actually planning on eating cookies, oranges or popsicles, he's just preparing to have a sister...mine, mine, mine:) You're so excited!