So as many of you already know, we have been without Chris for the last three months and have had two visits from him, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I didn't have much time during that time to update the blog, so I've put together a small slide show to show you all what we were up too while Chris was away, working hard in Tennessee. I had a lot of help from Grandma Burt and Nana Lunceford as well as a fun visit from my good friend Lindsey and her adorable little guy, Wyatt. Among the pics you'll see fall photos, Denver aquarium pics with Wyatt and Linds, Thanksgiving in Atlanta, and the Walk of Lights at the Denver Botanical Gardens. I just want to say thank you to all my family that helped me during this time and enjoy the small slide show!



2 comments:
Oh so many great pictures!! We miss you guys so much and hope the holidays were great! Hope you're feeling well!
Glad to see your back and blogging. I'm sure you're happy to have a husband again. Here's hoping things settle down in the C&L Burt home for a while.
Post a Comment