Also, as many of you now know, Chris is currently in Tennessee working. We snapped the pic of him and Taylor before he left. We desperately miss him and can't wait to see him this weekend!!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Fall Photos
So, even though fall only lasted about 2 hours here in Colorado, we were still able to get some good fall pictures of Taylor. Its virtually impossible to get him to look at the camera. I've tried bribing with candy, chocolate, even money, but nothing works, so enjoy the few we got after we took about 10,002. Also, the last pic is what our weather is doing currently.. yes, we have at least 3 inches of snow on the ground right now. Also, the cutest picture in the bunch, the one with Taylor peeking around the aspen, I'm working on editing out the smokers in the background, so please try and ignore that element.
Also, as many of you now know, Chris is currently in Tennessee working. We snapped the pic of him and Taylor before he left. We desperately miss him and can't wait to see him this weekend!!




Also, as many of you now know, Chris is currently in Tennessee working. We snapped the pic of him and Taylor before he left. We desperately miss him and can't wait to see him this weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lori! Hooray for blog updates :) Taylor is getting so big! I seriously cannot believe how fast time seems to be flying when it comes to the nephews and niece in this fam. We can't wait to see you guys in November! Hope you're feeling better! We miss you guys!
Smoker or no, that is one cute pic. Let me know if you need some help editing it out; I've got connections when it comes to Photoshop help, thank you SUU Publications.
I'll echo Crystal in that I too cannot believe how big Taylor is. What happened to your little baby boy!?
Happy Birthday to Taylor! BTW, I love that you picked up on the toddler talk idea...they say the funniest things; it would be a shame not to share them. Naughty muffins...love it!
Ooh, I love the fall picks! Taylor is getting so big! I'm showing Wyatt the pics so he knows who we're going to go see and he says.."well, he doesn't look too little". So I guess he's consenting to accompany me. Um, I'm a little disturbed as to why Taylor associates the oven with "naughty" behavior:-/
Post a Comment