Sunday, May 24, 2009

Its Been a While

So - I noticed the last post date on our blog was March. Sorry about that. There have been some major changes since that last post and I guess I've put the blog on the back burner. So what's so important I couldn't update the blog, you ask? Well... I got a job. Which means.... Taylor is in daycare and our family time has been cut back significantly. So, when I am home I end up hanging out with Taylor and Chris and neglecting my just-as-important-duties, such as cleaning, cooking, and communicating with family via blog/phone/email. AND - since the playoffs have started, that's been priority #2, right after family time. Needless to say, the house could benefit from a visit from Molly Maids.
So what have we been doing together? Well, the weather has been nice so we've spent lots of time outside, Nana has come to visit, I planted a garden, and Taylor has learned a lot of good... and not so good things in daycare, such as the word "mine." For all the inquiring minds, he does have a little "girlfriend," who loves to give him his blanket and sit next to him in the morning.
So the following pictures are a crash course in everything we've done since March. Hopefully this will satisfy everyone for another couple of months...


Getting ready to have a good time in the pool!


New sandbox that dad put togther. He LOVED it, for like 10 minutes.


Very similar to a famous photo... don't you think!


Nana, Taylor, and the moose at the Nature and Science Museum. We all had great time, what a perfect place for kids!


Taylor tried to update the blog, to no avail.


Big snow storm hit and Taylor was very curious.... until he sat in the snow puddle.



Nana, Taylor and the Big Horn sheep.

No comments: