Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Off to Utah

So the lure of Ogden finally got to me and as you all may have read on Lindsey's blog, I took some time and my son and went to Utah for a long weekend recently. It was cold but sunny and Taylor had a great time with all his cousins. Between the sweets that Nana was sneaking him and all his cousins running him to bits, Taylor slept well and was a great little boy the whole time. I even got to sneak out one evening for a calorie-fest with my good friend Lindsey at the Melting Pot. By the way Linds - no more teasing me about my driving in Denver when it took you 14 trips around the block just to try and find the Valet parking.



3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun. I'm sure your fam loved seeing the both of you. Speaking of visits, we'll probably be heading to Denver sometime this summer for a soccer tournament that Andy's girls will be playing in. I'll keep you posted.

Lindseylou said...

Oh haha! I was distracted by the non-stop yammering! Gotta love the Luncefords. Jake looks so big!! Guess it's my turn to come to Denver next. I'll have to round up all the ladies for trip.

Jen said...

What's the deal!? You think just because you're a working mom that you don't have to keep up this silly blogging business? I miss you! That probably means I should call you, but in the meantime...pictures, please! In all seriousness, hope things are going well and that your no posting is indicative of lots of fun rather than lots of mayhem.