So the weather here has been awesome and we've taken full advantage by going to the small park next to our church. Taylor is just now getting big enough to play on the equipment and so he has a lot of fun and tires himself out really well. The only part thats hard is getting him back in the stroller for the walk home. Usually about 25-40 steps away from the park he starts crying for me to hold him. This doesn't concern me until we reach our neighborhood because Taylor makes the barking dogs seem like ambiance music.
3 comments:
Denver must be warmer than SL. Gotta love finally getting out of the house. Are you implying that Taylor is a crier?
He's such a little man! I can't believe how grown up he looks in that second picture. As for the crying, it will soon be replaced with whining, and I can promise you, endless whining is not much better. I think we get a break from the noise in about eighteen years. Until then, ear plugs and Advil.
What a cute little man. I'm so excited for the nice spring weather. About the price matching thing that you asked me about. WalMart does not take other store coupons but when you go to cash out all you do is tell them what the price is at the other store. Sometimes they make you show the ad, but I havent had to show the add yet. I just go through my ads and write down what I need to buy and what all the other stores have it priced as then I tell them at the register. They dont do buy one get one's or a percentage off, so I just figure out in my head what that price would actually be and tell them. It is so amazing how it works. I love price matching. Email me if you have more questions howe424@hotmail.com
Post a Comment