Usually I saw "looks like fun; wish we could've been there." But this time, I get to say it was so much fun to see you three. Thanks for all the help and humor. Love ya!
Road trip? Are you saying you drove to Utah without a stop in to say hello to your best friend of like 15 years. That's just wrong. You look gorgeous, Taylor is getting so big, and tell Alyn and Chris to smile a little! Think I got Travis consenting on a trip to Denver. Cross your fingers.
3 comments:
Usually I saw "looks like fun; wish we could've been there." But this time, I get to say it was so much fun to see you three. Thanks for all the help and humor. Love ya!
Road trip? Are you saying you drove to Utah without a stop in to say hello to your best friend of like 15 years. That's just wrong. You look gorgeous, Taylor is getting so big, and tell Alyn and Chris to smile a little! Think I got Travis consenting on a trip to Denver. Cross your fingers.
ha ha - too cute. this is the first time i've seen your blog, so i had some catching up to do! i can't believe how big he is!
... and will somebody PLEASE tell uncle alyn to SMILE :-)
Post a Comment