Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July in a Nutshell

Hello everyone. Well, this post is mostly for the enjoyment of Whyatt... Taylors older buddy that lives in Woods Cross, UT (I've heard he loves a good video staring Taylor). I wanted to put together a few pics from our visit we just had with friends from out of town, but didn't have enough for a whole slide show of just that, so I threw in a few other pics and we're calling it July in a Nutshell. Notice there will be no pictures with fireworks... we didn't really celebrate the fourth of July in the traditional manner with a fireworks show at the park and sparklers to top it off on the deck at home. No, we just went to bed that night and tried to sleep through the sounds of everyone else's fun. So pretty much, here's what your gonna get:
We're learning to drink with a sippy-cup, hanging out in the kitchen, swimming, visiting with best friends Jack, Liz, and James, going out to eat at various noisy restaurants, shaving the cat and just hanging out... oh, and of course trying to catch some zzzz'z.

1 comment:

Lindseylou said...

He's getting so big...was that a tooth I saw? Haha on the potty training thing...you better bite your tongue or a very just God will send some bad juju your way when you think you're ready for Taylor to get out of diapers. Looks like it's time for baby number two. Get any mail lately?