Monday, July 14, 2008
Happy Taylor
Well, we haven't had too much going on lately so I haven't posted anything really. I thought, though, that I might post a cute little clip of Taylor. He likes to be in the kitchen with me and play in his highchair, so check out these little clips (I had to break them up into two so they would upload quickly)... Oh and I know I sound ridiculous, try to ignore the voice.
We did have a chance to go visit Rocky Mountain National Park a couple of weeks ago and here are some pics from that trip. It was a gorgeous day. I wish we could've spent more time up there, but we just didn't plan quite well enough and got there during the heat of the day. We started a hike, but Taylor was spent and it was really hot, so we had to call it a day. Hopefully we'll get another chance to go in the fall.

Chris is usually an excellent photographer, however that day he was so entranced by my beauty that he neglected to tell me to move over a bit so the tree behind me didn't look like it was growing out of my back... Try not to be too distracted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. How are things going?
Keep posting the videos...Wyatt loves to watch "baby Taylor" and listen to the goofy lady - just kidding I threw that part in myself. Looks like lots of fun. Check your cell dork, I sent you a text yesterday.
Wow Taylor looks like he's grown since you've last posted! I love the pics of the National Park, it looks like a awesome place to go visit!
Post a Comment