Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Learning New Things

So... I guess its time to put the mobile away, unless any of you other mommy's out there can help me out with a suggestion. The other afternoon a week or so ago, I heard Taylor wake up and start making new noises in his crib. I went to peek inside just in case he wasn't really awake and noticed this...



Upon closer inspection I saw this....


A very happy and content little boy who had learned to destroy his mobile. He kicks it until it leans over just enough for him to reach all the dangly things. He then pulls everything apart. A couple of mornings ago he had taken the whole thing apart. Luckily it all comes apart pretty easily without breaking, but there are some smaller pieces that I don't want him chewing on... so I guess its goodbye to the mobile.

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a big boy. Just you wait till he starts crawling! Hope things are going a-ok.

Lindseylou said...

Why you gotta take away his fun??
Happy Birthday Lori!!! Ahhh, what I wouldn't give to spend yet another birthday with you!! Make sure that your new herum of men treat you well on this big 27! Maybe I'll get ambitious and scan some precious pics of the old Lori to celebrate right!!

Leah said...

sneaky little boy, he's so cute. After my kids were old enough to do that I just took the toys off the mobile so they could still play with them. Happy late birthday!

Lindseylou said...

Don't pretend you can't hear me...I've been trying to contact you since...June 23rd. I tagged you, so check out my blog and respond to it!