Thursday, June 5, 2008


So, over Memorial Day weekend our friends Liz, James, and Jack all came to town for a visit. I picked Liz up from the airport and we went straight to the Park Meadows mall where we walked and talked and talked and talked. Over the weekend we also went to the zoo with ALL of the boys and got some cute pics and if this keeps up I think we may have to get a season pass to the zoo, since we've been so much already this year.



Liz, Jack, me and Taylor all together for a BBQ at our house (unfortunately James was working).















The Boys!







The beginning of the Zoo! Look at those cute boys!




Look at my Handsome Boys!























And their done.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE babies!! It looks like you had a good time!!

Lindseylou said...

Are the frequent Zoo trips really for the boys....

Jen said...

Looks like fun. We had a zoo pass even before we had kids; I say go for it...especially with such a nice zoo. We loved it when we cam to visit.

mulletman said...

Lori,


Long time no see...



Where is Amber's blog?





cody