Monday, September 15, 2008

Is it Halloween Yet?

So I totally couldn't resist and I bought Tay the Dragon outfit from Old Navy! I don't know if he'll keep it just because I won't be taking the little dragon trick-or-treating this year (it might be a different story if he was being a good little boy and sleeping through the night), but I had to show off my cute little dragon-boy!

5 comments:

Jen said...

ADORABLE! I don't blame you for not wanting to take Taylor trick or treating just yet. We didn't Porter's first year, and even last year, it was a little anti-climactic. I'm looking forward to this year (but not the constant begging for candy afterwards).

Anyway, Taylor looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cute, Lori! Awww- I miss you guys already!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow he is so freaking cute Lori!! I love that costume! He is getting so big, what a handsome boy!

Unknown said...

OKAY, THAT COSTUME IS WAY TOO CUTE! TAYLOR GETS CUTER ALL THE TIME. HOW, AND ABOUT THE NOT SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT THING... RYAN DIDN'T UNTIL HE WAS ALMOST IN KINDERGARTEN... SAME WITH THE POTTY TRAINING (BOYS... URRRRGH!)

XOXO,
AUNTIE PAM

Lindseylou said...

So one of the reasons to even have children is to extend the number of years you get to gather the halloween loot. Plus, with a kid that cute, it'd be a shame to keep him indoors.