This weekend Andy, Jen and Porter came to visit. We had a great time going to the zoo and out to Southlands mall, and to a BBQ with some friends. It was Taylor and Porters' first time at the zoo and we had a great time! The weather was perfect and the animals were active.
However, out of all the animals Porter saw over the weekend, I think he may have like our kitties the best!
3 comments:
Yea! I'm so pumped - can't wait to see you guys. Let me know how long you'll be in. Can't wait to meet Taylor and you can finally meet Travis.
Lori, you're much quicker at this blogging thing than me. Nice work. We had a great visit. Thanks for putting up with us.
Looks like you had a great time at the zoo. I can't wait to take Heston this year. I am so glad we are able to keep in touch now, you have a darling family!!
Post a Comment