When is this kid not kickin' back with the hands behind the head? Which parent is he mirroring here? Gotta be learning it somewhere...:) Did you mean daddy was working away and he was copying mommy? Only teasing, I know you were once employed as a lawn boy...or girl.
Yeah, I know I've got a wrangler butt...sike, that was a potential possibility pre-Wyatt. I know my country roots run deep, which is why I married a redneck from Green River Wyoming!!!! He's a closet cowboy, or closet goth, I can't decide. You gotta praise a 31 one year old that can sing every Chris LeDoux song as well as Rob Zombies greatest hits...oh yeah baby, I'm in love. Hopefully my son doesn't get his tiny little arse kicked in preschool for singing "My Brown eyed Girl". Ah well, hopefully Travis' bulk is good for something.
2 comments:
When is this kid not kickin' back with the hands behind the head? Which parent is he mirroring here? Gotta be learning it somewhere...:) Did you mean daddy was working away and he was copying mommy? Only teasing, I know you were once employed as a lawn boy...or girl.
Yeah, I know I've got a wrangler butt...sike, that was a potential possibility pre-Wyatt. I know my country roots run deep, which is why I married a redneck from Green River Wyoming!!!! He's a closet cowboy, or closet goth, I can't decide. You gotta praise a 31 one year old that can sing every Chris LeDoux song as well as Rob Zombies greatest hits...oh yeah baby, I'm in love. Hopefully my son doesn't get his tiny little arse kicked in preschool for singing "My Brown eyed Girl". Ah well, hopefully Travis' bulk is good for something.
Post a Comment