Monday, March 31, 2008

Taylor Rolls Over

Taylor has been able to roll over for a while now, but I've never actually seen how he does it. I'd just go in his room in the morning and he'd be on his tummy. Well, he started rolling over last night on his play mat and we got it on video. Sorry the video is a little crumby....

4 comments:

Jen said...

After your post about Taylor's love of putting his hands behind his head, I especially loved seeing that that's his momentum for roling over as well. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori! I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to tell you have an absolutely adorable family. I ran into your Mom and Dad recently and they were telling me about your cute son. I can't believe your a Mom! It is crazy to think we all have kids now. You will have to jump on my page because I have links to both Brandon and Tiff's blogs too.

Hope all is well with you guys!

Take Care,

Tara (Allred)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori, it's Tiffannie (Allred)Brian. I am so glad Tara found your blog. Your little boy is darling. It is so crazy to think we have kids now, it seems like just yesterday we were skating in your garage to Natalie Cole. Anyways I hope all is well with you, I would loe to hear from you so pleae feel free to check out my blog!
Take care!
Tiffannie

The Tribe Family said...

Hey Lori!!
You have such a cute little boy!!! I can't believe how time flys!!
What a beautiful family!!!
Rachel Kimball (Tribe)