Saturday, December 21, 2013

Yep, it's zoo lights time. Our annual tradition of going to see the beautiful lights at the Denver Zoo. I must say this year was the best year yet, despite new, beautiful lights to see, for the first year ever, the kids and the adults all had an amazing time. This means no clothing was lost, nobody was complaining of freezing limbs, no complaining of the smell in the hippo house, and best of all everyone kept a smile the entire time. Best Zoo Lights EVER.
I wish this did the lights justice.  They are so much brighter and grander in person.
Isabelle's favorite
Even 20 degrees isn't cold enough to get Tay down
My personal favorite
The Hippo House
A manly-man drinking hot chocolate and checking out the hippos
The gorgeous lanterns in the new Elephant area

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What a fun evening! I have never been, it looks beautiful!

Jandi said...

So fun! Maybe we will have to give it another try. Sounds great!

Kristen said...

I want to go! Looks awesome.

Layne & Crystal said...

Love! Love! Love you guys! How fun!