The best Arapahoe County Fair yet!
Watchin' some muttin' bustin' and trying to convince her she was too young and small to do this.
Happy to not be riding any mutton
Face/Arm painting for everyone! Just about the first thing they wanted to do.
Her favorite ride ever, the Merry-Go-Round. Her horse's name was Chocolate (her favorite treat ever.)
This one looks tame but you would be wrong in assuming. The operator pumped up the speed to around 95mph, I'm almost positive.
She gave the kid behind her about 45 dirty looks because he wouldn't stop honking his horn and thus making it almost impossible to hear her horn.
We thought this game was a long shot for the kids until....
...Tay roped a duck and won a frog.
4 comments:
Love love love them! What great pictures! Looks like a fun time. And the updated blog look is fab! With us moving to KC, we'll only be 8.5hr away from you Denver Burts. We may have to plan a quick trip out once Layne accrues some time off. It would be great to see you guys.
Love the look of the blog! I also love the faces Isabelle makes. I love her. Looks like you had a fun time! Miss you.
Love it! keep it up!
The blog looks great! Nice work on updating it. Seems as though you had a great time at the fair too. I wish I could have seen your face when that ride hit 95 as you say. Can only imagine the nasty look you gave that "carnie"!? Looks like the next post needs to be some before and after pics of your newly painted room! Eh??
Post a Comment