Sunday, July 1, 2012

As I was sifting through what seems like millions of pictures on our computer looking for that one picture I took on that one day that had some grass and some sky in it, I came across these few pics of Tay. I remember I took him to the Chatfield Botanic gardens, just me and him. It was a cold spring day and we went early. Taylor was always up for anything with mom and always excited to be outside where there was lots of dirt and rocks. I remember dressing him in his t-shirt and warm sweater and barely being able to contain my excitement about his new hat that he was going to look so adorable in and ended up hating. I remember we were just about the only ones there and it was nice and peaceful. As I looked through the pictures I teared up a little because I don't have a great memory and wish I could remember more of him at this age of only 18 months and so very, very thankful for the invention of the digital camera. Now if only someone would invent a "stay-at-this-age-forever-almost" serum.



3 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree. I love this stage. I was just telling Drew that 18 months might be my favorite so far.

kim cherry said...

he was super cute...still is! it's a fun age.

Layne & Crystal said...

Gosh he's so little! Awww! And yes, thank goodness for the camera!