So this is Tay's 2nd preschool graduation... and yes, there will be a third. Because his birthday is in November he misses the cutoff and will be one of the oldest in the class once he enters Kindergarten (Just thought I'd clarify in case you wondered why he's repeating preschool so many times). His first experience was more of a playgroup than a preschool, with a few other friends of his and lots of time coloring and playing with pets. This year, however, he is graduating knowing all of his letters, most sounds, numbers, and how to draw and color a duck. He loved his teacher Ms Tara and made a few good friends and I will say that he caught more than one girl's eye ;)
His wonderful teachers - Ms Tara on the left was his favorite.
His book of numbers he worked so hard on. I would've had him flip it right side up but his sister was being a bit of a handful so I was happy to get any pictures of the even at all.
One of his good friends, Rhnyia whom he hope to visit the Denver Zoo with often this summer.
This little girl, Lydia told her mom every day that she was going to marry Taylor Burt. He just loved to be goofy around her.
This is what Taylor's darling sister did most of the graduation if I wasn't holding her or feeding her chocolate covered doughnuts with pink sprinkles (no, she would not accept the ones with out sprinkles).
2 comments:
Happy second graduation, Taylor! Isabelle...you are a girl after my own heart. Hooray for sprinkles and tantrums!
so cute!
Post a Comment