Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall

 So Fall is over.  We had two days... maybe three and then it snowed and froze and all the beautiful leaves that hadn't even turned colors all the way fell off the trees and my fall was over.  I find myself already dreaming of hot summer days that came to an end only weeks ago.  We've turned off the sprinklers, we've turned on the heater and we've shoveled snow off the driveway twice.  Winter has arrived... early I might add.  I'm thankful I took advantage of those two days and we got in some time to jump in those huge piles of maple tree leaves in our backyard.  Isabelle was reluctant to join in and only when she could throw leaves at her brother was she smiling and happy about those beautiful red leaves.  If only they could last forever and I could bring them inside for hours of fun through the cold, snowy winter days.  Until the warmth returns I can at least enjoy these pictures.




No comments: