Well a lot has happened since the first snow here in Denver, CO and while I have 30 minutes before the troops start banging their forks and knives on the table demanding dinner, I figured I should probably get in a few words and of course, pictures! I had the pleasure of my good friend, Lindsey, flying in for the premier of the latest Harry Potter in November and we were total super-fans and painted our faces complete with HP scars and wore Potter-esque glasses and lined up 3 hours before the movie started with all the Tweens... I say that because, except for the one other couple that sat in front of us, we were the oldest people in the theater. You can only imagine how hard I had to try to not be completely annoyed at all the youngsters running a-muck with PDA in the aisles, annoying technological devices, and poor manners (meaning feet-on-the-seats). We had a great time and the movie was AWESOME. The next day we did the Children's Museum and ended the trip with a trip around some of the seedier neighborhoods in Denver in search of the elusive Aquarium. Taylor was sad to see his "camp-out" buddy leave and I was sad to see my good friend leave, but we met again the next week for Thanksgiving in UT! After what seemed like a 45 hour drive in the car over I-80, we arrived safely in Roy, UT for a delicious Thanksgiving with my parents and siblings.
We are looking forward to a Christmas here in Denver and invite any guests willing to brave the snow, ice, wind, and my cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment