Isabelle Lynn Burt arrived at 3:30pm on Sunday May 2, 6lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. She was given a clean bill of health and we were able to go home one day later. We are now at home, a new family of four and trying to adjust to new schedule. Here are some new pics. Enjoy!
4 comments:
ahhh, she's beautiful! I'm so glad to here that everything went well and both mommy and baby are doing good! Congratulations!
Beautiful! I love that she is almost smiling in all those pics. How very advanced of little Isabelle. Lori, you look great, too. Much too good for having just given birth. Also love how proud Taylor looks in that last picture. What a cute little family!
Can't wait to chat but have been trying to give you some quiet time to adjust. May not be able to wait any longer though, so be expecting a call tonight. Love ya!
Congrats! She is adorable! We can't wait to meet her! You will have to let us know when you are ready for visitors. Now that school is out, we have all the time in the world ;) Love and miss you all!
I'm so glad she is healthy. She looks beautiful! I would have loved if you could have extend Lynn, to Lindsey...think about it. Can't wait to meet her. Hope the other 3 Burts are coping well too. We love and miss you!
Post a Comment