So, He did it! Chris passed the P.E. exam. He was the only one at his work that did it and his boss was super excited as was I, because you know what that means... I get to lounge around in my pajamas and eat chocolate cake all day while I watch John get kidnapped by the evil Stephano for the 12th time on Days of Our Lives. Not really, but it's such a huge achievement and I am so proud of him. Here's a picture of his certificate to prove it! At the moment Chris is keeping it locked away in some undisclosed location along with his BB Guns until we can get it framed.
3 comments:
Hooray for Chris. Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting!
Yay for you! Are you really done working then? I'm proud of Chris and all, but I was hoping for something more along the lines of, "So Chris just got a job in Salt Lake". That would have been much better birthday news for me.
Post a Comment