Thursday, December 25, 2008

Zoo Lights

O.K., so I know I haven't posted anything in a couple of months... its just that nothing really exciting has happened since Thanksgiving and instead of bore you with stories of giggles at the dinner table and 45 poopy diapers in one day (not really it just feels like that sometimes) I thought I would save the next post for something really exciting. Well this isn't REALLY exciting, but hopefully its exciting enough. From Christmas Eve we went to the Denver Zoo lights. We weren't sure what to expect with the cold weather and all, but we bundled up and pack extra blankets and gloves and headed out. It was awesome! The picture s don't sow what a great display it was because its hard to take those pics at night, but we had a great time and drank some hot chocolate and fried brownies and walked around until we were just to cold to keep going. Taylor was a trooper especially because we got him this goldfish wand at the beginning and LOVED it. As long as he had that wand he was one happy kid. I think this will be a Burt family tradition for many Christmas' to come!





















3 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Glad to see your alive!! I wanted to take Wyatt to our zoo lights but didn't dare to brave the cold. You guys look darling!

Crystal said...

Lori-I am so glad I found your blog. Your little one is too cute. This is Crystal Nye (Howe). How are things going for you?

Jen said...

We miss our Denver blogging pals! Hope things are going well. I hear Taylor's walking and talking (ok, pointing)...we'd love to see some footage when you get a minute (and yes, I know those are few and far between with a a one year-old). Love ya!