Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ah, Toddlers.

Whats more embarrassing than having your infant daughter fart/poop in the middle of opening prayer in sacrament? How about having your toddler boy yell out, "You lookin' good, girl!" to his mother at the beginning of sacrament. Here is a short clip of how it sounded, just change the setting to the chapel and a reverent beginning to sacrament...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tee hee. Love it (because it wasn't my kids -- they just go straight to tantrum).

By the way, how are you getting your videos to post? I've been trying for like two weeks to post a video of Nora with no luck (as in, leaving it processing the video for hours).

Layne & Crystal said...

haha! I LOVE IT! He is such a cutie! Thanks for posting! Layne and I watched this vid and laughed a couple of times. :)