Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vacation to Utah

Taylor and I had the pleasure of visiting Utah to see my family. We flew to Utah last Tuesday and Tay was GREAT on the plane. Nana and Pops picked us up and we were off to Roy. Taylor met Gavin first and Taylor loved him! Then Lexi, Gavin's sister and we all played a few games of crazy eight's and go fish and a small game of monopoly - Lexi was the ultimate winner. Later on in the week Jake, Tyler, and Tate along with Uncle John as well as Aunt Sonia (Uncle Shawn was working) all came over for pizza! It was a lot of activity for Tay, but he loved everyone. Everyone was really wonderful and we miss them very much already. Taylor and I also got to visit with some of my friends from home, one of which is pregnant ~ congratulations Leeann! We all got together at Red Robin for a small baby shower and it was great to see everyone and Tay loved being with all the ladies! Taylor was great on the plane ride back as well just sleeping away. Heres some pics to enjoy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I wish I could have seen you while you were here!! Next time you come into town we will for sure have to get together!!

Lindseylou said...

So glad you came out!! We had a blast hanging out again, and Travis thought you were way "chill" - his highest compliment. You need to make the trek more often. Taylor is a doll and we can't wait for you to show us a good time in Denver this fall!

Anonymous said...

I am so bummed we missed you while you were here! I would love to see your little man in person. He is such a doll. Hope you guys get another trip out here soon!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Looks like fun. Glad to hear the plane riding went off without a hitch. Get all the traveling in now; it's a whole different ball game in the terrible-twos.

I can't believe how much Taylor has changed since we saw him two months ago. What a handsome little guy. Miss you all and can't wait to see you in August!