Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Taylor's Big Weekend


Well, this weekend we were excited to have Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Jeff come and stay with us and help us bless Taylor. We had a great time, we just wish it could've lasted a little longer. Taylor showed off his talent of tucking his hands behind his head, talking and slobbering, and lots and lots of big smiles.




Taylor loves to hold his hands as he sits and watches the world...










This is Taylor's signature move... he always has at least one hand behind his head, but most of the time, both.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love, love , love the cool-Taylor. I wish we could have been there. I hope all went well, and when work will give me a break, I promise to call soon. In the meantime, shoot me an email and fill me in on all the fun. Love ya!

Lindseylou said...

He's so freakin' cute! The cool thing must be a Burt family trait:) Glad to see you're doing well. I hope to meet little Taylor soon!