Taylor had a big accident at the mall and for some reason I had removed his extra onesie from his diaper bag just that morning. Unfortunately the only size onesie that my friend Liz had was a 0-3 months... which ended up being too small! So, Taylor ended up showing off his rock hard abs to all the ladies at the mall for the rest of the day.
Since Chris can't do much right now for Taylor, I let him dress Taylor once in a while. This is what Taylor wore today. Taylor and Chris often try to watch sports together. Also you'll notice in this picture that Taylor has a small Mohawk and in case your wondering if we styled it special for game day just know that Taylor's hair grows into a natural Mohawk...
If I want to get a nap in during the day, this is the only way to do it. If I set him down, he is sure to wake up within 15 minutes, but if I lay down with him on me he'll sleep hours. Its not always the most comfortable way to catch some shut eye (at least not for me) but I have to do what I can!
In case anyone is wondering how the kitties are adjusting... they're good. They have learned to survive on a lot less attention and are working on modifying certain behaviors such as Sebastian's "Meowing" at 5:00 in the morning, 9:00 at night and generally all times when Taylor is sleeping and Geisha has had to give up being in the bathroom when Taylor is taking his baths.
1 comment:
Cute, as always. Aside from running the household and controlling your sleeping habits, doe Taylor have any fun new tricks lately?
Post a Comment